Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.17.2008

what an awesome God we serve... what a true and faithful God He is!

Well, I'm just going to go ahead and say it.... Hallelujah!

Wow, words cannot describe how worthy He is! I have definitely been compelled to share His truth in love! And I do not have enough words nor do I have enough time to convey all that He is (plus, I still haven't fully comprehended all that He is!)... which is why we have the written Word of God... because through those 66 books, He reveals Himself to us!

This Monday has been a great one. This past weekend has been not only productive with Kingdom Keys Church & TV ministry, but also a blessing as I have been stirred spiritually! The Lord continues to show me the promises we have in Him! Garrett and I are ever blessed to be a part of the ministry. After all, this life is truly all about Him (or should be, if it's not)!

One great thing about this weekend that I was blessed by is something I was reminded of after church. Tim Elliott shared with Garrett and I that he had a "glimpse of eternity" on Sunday morning before the church service. He said that he could hear my Grandpa Kenneth and Grandma Joyce in Heaven... and it was as if Grandpa said, "Come on Joyce- let's not miss it. We've got to get to the grandstands to see our seed we left on Earth... they're doing something special today!"

Through that "glimpse," Tim later thought about the fact that Erin lead praise and worship and then Sydney sang a special. Of course, many in our family were probably ministering on Sunday morning to different church bodies, but what a blessing it was to hear Tim share that! And yes, Sydney sang "Redeemer" by Nicole Mullen yesterday. It was such a blessing to see her heart of worship!

Hebrews 12:1
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us...

Here are some pics of the past few days... Sydney is visiting through Friday for Spring Break!

These 3 are from the "Shamrock St. Patrick's Day Celebration" ... here we were at the carnival! Sydney took Ean on the train.
Brooke and I while Sydney and Brooke's husband John were riding the Octopus!

No comments: