Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.31.2008

Showers of Blessings

"What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails
That's what little boys are made of!"

Garrett and I are so grateful for the love and support we've received in abundance from all the family and friends... to you all, thank you!
Here are a few pictures of the weekend with family and friends...

I'm lovin' this picture... Dad, Garrett, and Jeremy at dinner on Friday night.

Pregnant me, cousin Leslie, and pregnant Erin at my baby shower in Amarillo!

Ashly and baby Noah (6 months) at the shower... aren't they so precious?!

What a beautiful table! Thank you Leslie for being the hostess with the mostess ;)


And me with most of my hostesses... Leslie, Laura, Rachel, Candice, Erin, Me, Brooke, and Ashly. Thank you ladies again for making it so beautiful and tasty :)

Freshmen '02 reunion ;) Here I am with Rachel (the new Momma), Heather Jo, Camille, and Natalie. Thank you girls for being there! It was so special having us all together!


Blooming me and beautiful Heather Jo! Roommates in college for a year and close friends still to this day :) I love you!

The new Momma (of just 19 days) and me... doesn't Rachel look great?!

My precious Mom and our close family friend for as long as I can remember... Laura!

A closer look at the cake... wasn't it adorable?! The best part about it was... it tasted even better than it looked!

Well, those are all the pictures I'm posting at the moment. The camera certainly didn't capture everyone showering us with blessings, but I wanted to post a few. Thanks again to all of the family and friends who love and support us! We only have 5 weeks left and Garrett, Baby Reece, and I are all set... especially after this weekend! Thanks to everyone in Amarillo and Spearman, Plainview, Wyoming, and Oklahoma for the huge blessings. We can't wait for you all to meet the precious baby boy :) After all, he's the reason we celebrated all weekend long!

Psalm 127:3
Children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward.

No comments: