Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.24.2008

pieces of the baby boy puzzle... comin' together

What an exciting time this is! I can officially take a deep sigh of relief... because the nursery furniture is up! We're at 34 weeks, so it is very relieving to have the big stuff taken care of :) I knew it would get done (as I'd mentioned and hoped a while back) but it is so wonderful to know it is finally complete! Thanks to the help of John, Jeremy, and the future Daddy (Garrett)- the furniture looks like this:
I just kind of threw the bedding in the crib for the picture... so it's not complete, but I had to post these pictures because it feels so much like a personal victory! We finished the stripes and the furniture was up in one evening... what a productive weekend and what a huge blessing it was to have friends like John and Jeremy to help Garrett out! I just sat and watched :) That's what a pregnant woman's supposed to do... right? hehe!
Speaking of pregnant, here is a picture from Sydney and me on Friday taking a break during all the shopping.

On Wednesday I go to the Doctor so I'll post any exciting updates I may possibly get. As for now, baby Reece is moving well and definitely growing. He's at least 4 lbs. and 17 in. long. Here are more pictures of the room:

Here's more pictures of their hard work finalized!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Farrell the nursery is SO cute! You guys did a great job! Can't wait to hear about your appointment. He'll be here before you know it!