Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2.05.2008

27 weeks... Third Trimester!


Good Tuesday morning!
It has been a great Tuesday morning here... there's been misting in Amarillo but no snow yet. And yesterday was gorgeous- such a perfect day to end with water aerobics! Erin came with me this time and we really enjoyed it. That's definitely a great workout regimen I'll enjoy until he comes!
And speaking of little Reece, it has been so precious getting to feel his movements. I told Garrett this morning that it feels like his bottom is up on my left side by my ribs. As he rotates and moves, it's like he is calmly riding a bike or something :) Garrett got a laugh out of that! But it's true, his movements are becoming much more solid. And his little body is so firm feeling from the outside. I researched and at 27 weeks, he's about 14.4 inches long and weighs 2 pounds! Woooohoooo! That little boy inside of me is growing and what an amazing miracle it is.
I look forward to tomorrow, because Erin & Jeremy go to the sonologist to see how far along they are... maybe 9, 10, or 11 weeks! And then next week on the 12th, Garrett and I will get to peek in on precious Reece for some more in-depth sonogram photos!
What a blessing pregnancy is!
Have a great Tuesday and stay warm... I'm all bundled up here!
farrell
*and how exciting to hit the "Third Trimester" benchmark!

No comments: