Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.28.2008

still totin' along...

Good Monday afternoon!
What a nice weekend we had. Garrett was very productive around the house, installing new blinds for the baby, and doing all kinds of other things :) I think he may have had the nesting syndrome even more than me! Well, technically I haven't been scrubbing, dusting, cleaning non-stop as I hear soon-moms-to-be do. But it sure would be nice if baby Reece decided to make his debut within the next few days!
I went to the doctor on Friday and he didn't seem to notice any new progression... saying that I'm still about 50% effaced. Of course, the baby is in perfect position and our bags are packed for the hospital.
We'll keep everyone updated, but technically we still have a week until the due date!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hey Farrell this is Whitney Robins! I found your blog from facebook and I'm so excited for you. You will be a great mom! Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you this week. Funny that I haven't seen you in years but wanted you to know I was wishing you and your new family all the best!!