Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.19.2008

how fast time goes...


What an exciting day this is! We just got our chair in, hence I've uploaded recent pics of the nursery. Things are all tying together and it is such a sweet thing to think upon... our son will be here any day now! Although we technically have 17 days left until our official due date, the doctor said I'm 50% effaced but not yet dilated. Garrett and I have been getting our exercise as we've walked almost every day this week. It's quickly approaching and as you may be able to see from the new picture of me, the baby has dropped. The doctor and nurse both agreed once they'd measured me... the baby is getting closer and closer. He may have a couple more inches before I start dilating. We'll see how long it will be!





Another addition to our nursery is the precious wall plaque that some of Garrett's co-workers got for us. It is a perfect fit and one of my favorite things in the nursery... which is probably why it's in the center of things!





What a precious room we'll get to bring him home to! Perhaps I'm a little biased, but it is certainly a place I will enjoy rocking him to sleep in ;)
Eager for baby Reece,
Farrell


1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm so excited for you! LOVE his nursery! It's so sweet! You're getting so close...and you look SO good! :)