Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

10.20.2008

our baby boy is becoming a little boy!

Here is what I woke up to on Friday morning. I flashed this just as he opened his eyes. I was trying to get a picture of him sleeping on his back, since he rarely sleeps on his back... but as you can see, he was opening his eyes by the time I had my camera!
And this was on Saturday, he was playing in his bed. He had woken up from a nap, or something... sleepy eyes!



Wearing his "Life is Good" outfit from his G. We even found shoes to match! haha




He loves his fingers... aka "teething time!"

look at that precious face!
Reece is quite flexible! He really likes his feet!

What a joy to have this blessing in our lives! Look at those baby blues!
And a precious pic of his cousin, Livi, who was fast asleep while we were out and about on Saturday!
Well, here it is October 20th. Our baby boy is 5 1/2 months old and growing more and more each day. He has been sitting in my lap as I type and he reaches for everything nearby. He enjoys watching things fall on the floor, as he pushes them off of the desk. He is teething and very soon I will have to post a picture of his tooth that has come up. He has been somewhat fussy as he handles teething. Last night he was up at 11, 1, 3, 5, and 7... just like clockwork. I'm thinking it is due to his teeth. But nonetheless, his Daddy and I enjoy cuddling him and comforting him in this squeezable stage that he's in. He is so precious and we're cherishing every growing moment.
I will say that for the past 3 1/2 months, he has enjoyed his pointer and middle finger. Now he has found his thumb and chews on that! But he still relies on his fingers coupled in his mouth to get him to sleep while he sucks.
He is a constant joy to be around, regardless of his fussiness. We love little Michael Reece and cannot believe how quickly he has grown. As someone said, "you wouldn't want him to stop growing or to 'not grow,' but as he grows, it's hard to believe how quickly it happens." That is so true!
Until more pictures including his tooth, we love you all and encourage you to go vote early!
F&G&R

No comments: