Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.24.2008

baby Reece's photo shoot





Here are a few photos from our most recent photo shoot ;) Well... the professional photo shoot, that is!
He is quite adorable and we are just bonding more and more with him everyday. He wakes up about every 3 hours in the night and he's been staying awake longer during the day. He has been feeling much better... he is handling the gas pains much better, plus Garrett and I have adjusted to him! It is all so wonderful. He is growing and is probably ~11 1/2 lbs or more. We'll find out how much he weighs at his 2 month check-up on July 9th. He has sure grown since he was first born. Looking back at past photos, he is much bigger now. I will say that I am loving every stage of this! I don't miss the newborn "tiny" stage at this point, and that's probably because I am getting more rest and we've adjusted to each other better. I will be very ready to welcome Reece's newborn cousin to the world in September, though! By then Reece will be 4 months, and wow- that's double what he is now!
Let me just say that I am loving being a Mom. Garrett loves being a Dad. It's precious to see them at home in the evenings just talking to each other and smiling at each other. Reece coos so often and he started smiling within the past week! He makes eye contact too... it's all coming along so quickly! He has grown, showing us more and more of his personality everyday!
I hope you enjoyed the photos. I really like them. He is our adorable son whom we're enjoying making wonderful memories with!
I'll post more pictures soon. I took lots last week that need to be posted ;)
Until then,
have a great night!
f & g & r

1 comment:

Megan said...

What sweet pictures! And I LOVE the feet one! Precious!